Thank you for requesting the guide
- Check your email - the booklet has been sent to the email address you gave us
- Not arrived? Check your Spam or Junk folder, as sometimes it appears there for no good reason!
- Still not there? resubmit the form on the guides page, just use the back button on your browser
If you find that emails that you look forward to are being sent to your spam or junk folder then have a read of the article below and see what you can do to make sure you get the information you are waiting for.
Many e-mail and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted e-mail, often called spam. Sometimes, however, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
To Ensure You Are Receiving Your Cafe Success Emails Do The Following: Be sure to add the corresponding Cafe Success email addresses to your email white list to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates
A whitelist is a list of accepted items or persons in a set…. a list of e-mail addresses or domain names from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising e-mail, commonly known as “spam”, has become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put some sort of blocking or filtering system in place or begun relying on self-proclaimed blacklists to tell the good guys from the bad.
Cafe Success applauds their intention to protect you from spam, but everyone agrees that the current systems for stopping spam are far from a perfect solution. They often block e-mail that you’ve requested, but that fits somebody’s idea of what spam looks like. The more responsible anti-spam activists are working hard to cut down on these “false positives”, but in the mean time, you might unexpectedly find you’re not getting your subscription’s content…
As it happens, there’s something you can do to keep your subscription’s content from falling into the false positive trap. You can fight the blacklists with a “white-list”.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions. (Forward the answer to us, and we might add it!) If you’re using some sort of spam filtering or blocking software yourself (in addition to what your ISP provides), we’ve also listed instructions on how to exempt your subscription from some of the more popular of those programs.
Gmail: 1. In your inbox, locate an email from email@example.com (ex. your welcome mail for the product you just purchased). 2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox. Adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and marking the email as important works in most other email providers
- Coffee Shop Innovation Expo 19-20 Oct 22 August 31, 2022
- Nunc Jun-Kombucha April 6, 2022
- New coffee shop owners interview December 10, 2021
- Now is the time to open a coffee shop November 19, 2021
- UNROOTED October 21, 2021
- Need a barista October 21, 2021
- Interview with Matt Plapp - Restaurant Marketing That Works August 20, 2021
- 2 weeks until the Coffee Shop Innovation Expo 2021 July 7, 2021
- Coffee Shop Innovation Expo 2021 July 7, 2021
- Coffee Shop Innovation 2021 May 17, 2021